Monday, June 23, 2008

Shopping

I've been shopping since yesterday. I went out with Evelyn & Auntie Marisa. We had fun. I found some things that I bought. But mostly it wasn't for me. I only bought 1 item for me. The rest is for hubby and for my mom. I was tired when i got home. Since hubby had to help his brother moving out, I just cooked steamed rice & had kare-kare for dinner. He had Taco John for his dinner. I just woke up when he got home after helping his brother & wished I didn't take a nap because I had troubled to get some sleep later that night. I ended up sleeping for only 5 hours. whew.
I had to work this morning and will have Friday off. I switched my day off this week. I left early since we had to renew our lease in our townhomes. But instead of going to the office, hubby called the office first before going there since he remembered last year, they just had to send the paperwork and we can drop it in the office once we write our signature.
So, instead, we went to Famous Footwear to check out their shoes. I've been looking for a pair of shoes for our trip. duh. For so much shoes I have, I still can't find any of them that I could use it. hehehe. I was glad we went there, I found a pair of shoes that I could wear it for work. It's a bargain too. yay.
We went to Culver's for dinner. I wanted to eat burger so we went there. We stopped by in McDonald's after to buy vanilla cone. yum.

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

kalami ba sa shopping galore oi! ako this week pud mag shopping og flipflops or some new tops ehehh! di lagi ka pugong ba.