Sunday, June 1, 2008

It Made My Day

I thought this blog was deleted. I check it tonight and I am glad it is being saved. whew. So here it goes...
How's your Sunday? Mine is good. We went to Walmart to buy the Norton virus since we lost our old one's code. grrrr...such a waste. We bought a new phone also since our old one got wet when we had a thunderstorm Friday morning. One of our windows upstairs were leaking and the water went in & wet the carpet & our phone. Since that day, we're using our phone from our bedroom but there's no caller ID. We finally bought a new one earlier.
We went to Old Country Buffet for breakfast. We like their breakfast than lunch. It's cheaper and better food. We decided just to go home after since we spent a lot already. It was fine with me so that we can do housework. We took a nap too. So relaxing.
I've got a call from my cellphone from my boss but wasn't able to talk to her since i was napping. She left a voice message so i called her back when i woke up. She then told me she talked to our manager since he messed up my schedule. I supposed to close 1-10 on Saturday just once a month but he scheduled me for 3 Saturday's now. She talked to him and told him he needed to fix it since me and the Co-Manager made an agreement when I was about to quit on my schedules. hehehe. It got fix now. yahoo. She is such a good supervisor. She would defend you if you're under on her team. The fact that she works there for 17 years already is a plus too. But she doesn't want to be a manager. She's happy where she at right now just like me. I am enjoying my job really. Don't pay that good but the benefits are awesome plus the people are great. Right now, I am not planning to find a new job. We'll see in the future.

No comments: