Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Busy Bee

I have been busy. Saturday, I had to work nights since there wasn't enough coverage. I didn't mind since I'm off the day after. We weren't that busy though which is good. I had to stop by at my aunt's house after i got off from work to drop the ingredients for the dessert that she had to make for the supposed to be picnic. She was making "binangkal" & German chocolate cake.
Sunday, we didn't go since the weather was crappy in the morning & it was held in Iowa. As we all know, tornado hit on their area & had some damages. We were kinda scared and at the same time, we were thinking about the gas price. We went shopping instead. We spent 3 hours shopping & we wished we just went to the picnic to save money. lol. but we had fun, that's the good thing.
Hubby picked me up at my aunt's house @ 4 and we headed to the theater. We watched Kung Fu Panda. It was great. We went to Applebee's Restaurant after. Went back to my aunt's house again to pick up my stuff and some food. We went home after.
Today, we went to Red Zone Barbeque Restaurant for lunch. We stopped by at Target after and had some shopping. We went home after & stayed for the rest of the night. I did some cleaning and felt so great after. Did some laundry too.
I am relaxing right now & going to bed soon. I have to work early tomorrow. sigh
ss_blog_claim=789cffde1021476da2b4e9ddfbe2e1bb

No comments: