Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Not Much

What's up guys? Not much in here. Supposed to be my off yesterday but I had to work because I wanted Friday off. I have to go to church with my aunt since it's first Friday of the month & it's a tradition in Omaha for the Filipino-American organization to have a mass & it's officiated with a Filipino priest.It was cool though that I had to work with Vangie last night since our scheduled wouldn't meet lately. sigh. Work is more fun with we work together.
I had to be back at 8 in the morning this morning to work on my normal shift. I only had 5 hours of sleep but I used to it. Marisa showed up at work & I was happy to see her. We had lunch together in Subway.
Got home & saw that hubby just came in the house with the plate on his hand. He made dinner again. Two days in a row now. Yeah, He cook if I have to work 8-5 because He knows I am so lazy when i get home. But on Thursday & Friday, I cook for our lunch too since I work 1-10. But lately, He cooks more than I do. If not, we normally go out and get something to eat.
I was hoping to get some sleep tonight but I couldn't. Don't know why. I am sure I will be sleepy at work again tomorrow but I can manage.
See yah later guys. I am trying to get some sleep now. Good Night.

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

ka nice gud anang Danny boy. akong fafa Joe wa na jud luto luto ai. bacon ra guro na iyang maluto. pampered kayo. but lately wa nako moluto sige kay kapoy na jud kayo ig uli. wa nay strength ba labi na mag limpyo pa jud ta. kinabuhi sa ulipon no eheheh!