Thursday, June 5, 2008

Overslept

We have a tornado watch again. We've had it yesterday too. But thank God, we are still safe. It went to other directions.
I overslept today. I needed it though. I am still tired when I woke up. hehehe. Probably too much sleep. Before going to work, I did household chores. I cooked, clean the litter box and a little bit cleaning in the basement, vacuum downstairs & upstairs. whew. I just couldn't help just to sit in the house & it's cluttered. As much as possible, I wanted to be clean all the time. That's why my husband said I am an Obsessive Compulsive type of person. I can't relax. Everything has to be an order. Maybe I get this attitude from my mom. She is worse than me though. hehehe.
Work is good. We had fun. Our manager closed with us & he is freaking funny. I had to leave early before my scheduled time since I am over. We are trying to avoid overtime since we wanted to have a bonus quarterly. So far so good.
I did some grocery shopping after work. Me & Vangie are both off tomorrow and before hitting the store, we're gonna have lunch at my place. We rarely go together shopping since our time wouldn't meet. I am excited for tomorrow.

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

Tornado season naman gud dai sa. mayo nang aware ta pirmi kay kalit kalit ra ba jud...as for your work kalami ba anang BOnus oi. apili ko eheheh! ga enjoy mo ni vangie?