Sunday, June 8, 2008

After Work

After work yesterday, I went home right away. Hubby was home already & we were both hungry. I just changed my clothes & waited for 30 minutes & went out to eat. We went to Taco Bueno. After eating, we went home quick because hubby forgot something. Then we went to the theater and met our dad & brother. We watched Indiana Jones. It was ok.
When we got home, I started cooking right away. I cooked pancit canton, humba & cooked afritada & gizzards this morning. I made 4 layered dessert, buko salad and mango supreme for dessert. We had a lunch date wit the Watson's and had to be there @ 3 in the afternoon in their place earlier.
They grilled ribs, chicken & brats. We were having a feast for 4 people...LOL...it was too much. It was a relaxing day for all of us...Next time, it will be in my place. I'm thinking we'll gonna grill & go swimming. Hopefully not a lot of people in the pool at the time.

No comments: