Sunday, September 7, 2008

Spent time alone

Instead of having my Monday off, I switched on Friday. I attended the mass for the Filipino-American that is held every first Friday of the month. At the same time, I had to ask favor for the Filipino priest that needed for the baptism of my friend's daughter.
Before going to the church, I've been wanting to go to the mall by myself. I just wanted to spend time alone. I spent 4 hours in the mall, bought a lot of clothes. It was a bargain for most part and I was so happy. I went to the bank to deposit some money and straight to wal-mart to buy the stuff that my aunt told me for her box. Then I went home and took a nap before hubby arrived from work.
Spent some time with hubby before going to church. I made skillet lasagna for him. That's my new dish that I found out from the magazine that so easy to make. I've been searching for a recipe that is easy to cook lately since I don't have much time to spend in the kitchen.
Feel so good to hear the mass again. We had a potluck dinner after. It's a tradition for the organization. We had fun.
It was a good day for me. I had fun just being alone and be able to do what I've been planning lately.

No comments: