Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good Dinner

I am glad hubby found a pair of shoes that he liked. He is so picky when it comes to shoes. He has the one to buy it or else it will be given away or put it in the closet. He got it from Famous Footwear. I found something that I thought I liked but when I tried it on, it wasn't comfortable so I didn't waste my money. We went to Baker's to buy meat. We were supposed to go to Kohl's but I changed my mind. I wanted to go to Asian Store instead since it has been awhile I haven't been there. I took my time to walk around the store since hubby wanted to go to best buy. I bought what I wanted and I was happy. I had fried fish and grits for dinner. I made sauce for the fish. It includes soy sauce, vinegar with pepper, green tomato. So yummy, I had a good dinner.

No comments: