Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Awesome Prices

I thought me and my aunt would be having a Chinese Buffet but she headed to the mall right away. I didn't argue since on Thursday, I am going with my other aunt to China Buffet. We just had Japanese food instead. It was yummy. Then, we went shopping. Oh boy, we were getting crazy for the prices. It was cheap. So, once again, I ended up buying 3 pairs of sandals, not to think, I bought 5 pairs of shoes last week. But what can I say, it's hard to resist the prices that they are having right now. Younker's store has one of the best store in the mall. We went to other 3 stores before going home. The last place we went was awesome. Since I've been wanting to shop something for my relatives back home, specifically for guys, I found a good deal for everybody. When we were in the register, the Filipina, who are working in the store, showed us I saved close to $400 but I only paid $33. My aunt saved $550 and she was paying for only $31. Awesome Prices. Not sure if it's still be there when I am going back next week, but I am hoping. If not, I'm going to other store, maybe I could find cheaper too.

No comments: