Thursday, September 25, 2008

Digital Makeover

I don't have enough knowledge when it comes to the digital world. I love taking pictures and I only know just the basic on how to upload it to show it to my friends. I've been traveling on few states lately and I wanted to make it as a photo show. I am so thankful that I found Roxio online and I made a photo show. I loved it because I could add music and could make captions from my pictures. If it's not for Roxio, my pictures would be just simple and boring. I am so glad to some of my friends that they could do their blog more unique and turned out to be more lively. I am so thankful for Roxio Extreme Digital Makeover. It really helps a lot like me that only knows the basic digitally.
My favorite episode is the Wedding Day crunch where Zoey and Chris helped a couple put a slideshow from childhood till now. I am sure the guest will like it. If I will have my church wedding one day, I am sure I am using the same website.
If you want to have a digital makeover, you can enter the contest and have the chance to be in the show and win some prizes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyEukLDTiSI

Post?slot_id=21198&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: