Thursday, September 4, 2008

People at Work

Lately, I don't like the people around at work. So much drama going on. I guess you can find them anywhere you are. It's getting old if it happens everyday though. For some reasons, I am trying to be fair with everybody but sometimes, you just have to express your own thoughts and hoping that person realize what she's been doing. I just can't help not to be mean sometimes.
Another thing is, I wanted to move to other area. I am getting sick of my job and I can't stand my supervisor sometimes. I have nothing against with her but some things on her that makes me irritated sometimes. She is nice but if you're doing something that she doesn't like it, seems like the world has ended. She just has to learn that we have life outside work. Feels like I am being choked with her sometimes.
But oh well, that's life sometimes.
I have been wanting to update my blog lately but I am too tired when I get home from work. Even during my days off, I couldn't make it.

No comments: