Saturday, May 17, 2008

Surprised

For the past few nights, I've been waking up due to my feet allergy. I woke up that i was scratching my feet and the itch won't stop till i put my feet in the tub with warm water. It's been a pain for me since I needed some sleep because I have to work.
Two days ago, since I couldn't sleep till 5 in the morning, I decided to thaw the fish & was gonna cook it when i woke up. But to my surprise, when I went to the kitchen, I saw the fish was on the floor and the bag was tore up already. I couldn't tell who did it. If it's either my cat or my hubby's cat. I told hubby when he got home for lunch and he was laughing. It was funny though. It was the first time that they dared to get something from the kitchen. They're not like that. Oh well, I should have known, cats likes fish...

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

hahhah ka funny ani dai oi. basin gigutom na to sila. eheheh!