Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Look

I finally chopped my hair last Monday. I've been wanting to go to salon but i just couldn't decide what would be the style. I even bought a hairstyle magazine for choices. Good thing hubby won't care whatever hairstyle I picked.
Me & Evelyn went to the mall since we both had the same day off. We went to the salon and asked if walked-in was okay. Good thing it was.
I talked to the lady and asked her suggestion about what would look good on me. She convinced me to have a short hair since I wanted a new look. When she just started to cut my hair, I could hear my heart beat so fast. I was so nervous but she kept telling me it should be fine. I would look good.
I liked the result. When i got home, hubby looked so happy & he loved my new hair. It made me happy.
All the people at work noticed my new hair and they liked it too. I am so glad to hear about it. I am enjoying my new hair now & so easy to care. Thanks to Regis salon. hehehe.

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

pag sunday ako ta pa mubo gamay just a little bit below shoulder level unta. nisiga ang mata ni Joey piskot ba oi. lami na kayo ipa mubo kay init ba. pero who knows ma sipok akong utok, mamubo nya ni. heheh! naa pa man sad gud wedding na attenan ba hunahuna ko much nicer og taas ang hair...anyway, it looks good on you dai. gwapa man jud ka bisan unsaon.