Monday, May 19, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

We spent our weekend with the inlaws. We picked them up at their house & went to Red Lobster's Restaurant. It was a plan since last week since they didn't want to go out because it was Mother's Day. They don't like being in a crowded place. Also, it was a treat for my dad in law for his late birthday present. The food was great. We spent our time with them for mostly 3 hours.
After eating, hubby wanted to go grocery shopping. We supposed to go to Best Buy but after looking at their sunday paper, hubby couldn't find the graphics card that he wanted to buy that was on sale. We just went home straight after Wal-Mart.
We took a nap & I started cleaning when I woke up. I was gonna do the laundry also but I felt lazy already especially I sat down after I took my shower & started chatting with lea. hehehe.

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

yummy Red Lobster ha. agoy basta kaon lagi di palagpason eheheh!