Friday, May 30, 2008

Out From Danger

We are so thankful that my brother in law is out of danger. He was in the hospital for a week. It all started he was having chest pain. He tried to ignore it and yet managed to go to work rather going to the clinic. He got at work and felt like he was out of breath after walking the stairs. It was good that He still could drive himself to the clinic and after checking his blood pressure, they immediately brought him to the emergency. When he got there, he passed out three time and they had to do CPR for him since they were losing him. How scary. He didn't even know where he was at.
My father in law called me while I was work when they got to the hospital to visit him. I couldn't able to answer him since I was working at that time. I checked it after I got off from work and got a voice message from him. After I found out what happened, I was driving fast to get home to tell my husband about his younger brother since we couldn't reached him in our landline #. I forgot to turn on the ringer again...oopppsss...my fault there.
He then called his dad right away & they were talking for awhile. After that, we got a phone call from my bro in law's fiance. Then, my husband finally talking to his brother. It was emotional.
We spent our Memorial Day in the hospital. It was the day he was scheduled for a surgery. They had to take some fluid out somewhere from his heart. It basically was a heart surgery i guess. The surgery took an hour & when we went back to his room, he couldn't move himself and he was so much in pain. We were sorrounded him & just felt to helpless instead in our own little way, prayed for his recovery.
He is out from danger today & he's out from the hospital too. For the meantime, he has to stay with mom and dad since his fiance has to work 12 hours a day to cover up the hours that she missed.
We are just so glad that he feels better. I am hoping for his fast recovery. Thank God.

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

will add prayers nalang jud sa panghitabo dai. its really amazing what God has in store for us. very surprising and its a challenge jud.