Sunday, August 17, 2008

Less Time

I have been so busy since the month of July started. So many things to do but less time to do everything. I realize that I only like to travel but not every month. I wanted to relax more and travel less...I mean, I am not complaining to be able to go somewhere else but it's too much for me if you have to go somewhere every month. If the plan will push through, we might gonna go to South Dakota end of next month. I am hoping it will move though. I might going to the PI on October too...sigh... The fact that it's so expensive to travel don't excite me. I always think how much money are we going to spend. Especially lately that the economy isn't good, not advisable to travel. We will not going anywhere next year since we already have a plan of something else. I hope we will make it next year though. I won't prevail yet but it's gonna be for our future.

No comments: