Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cheese French

My in-laws visited us today. It's been awhile since we haven't seen each other. It's over a month i think. We were just busy and both me and hubby got sick. I am so glad to see them this morning and we had a good conversation.
Me and hubby went out to eat after they left. I was craving for cheese french and fries so we went to Don and Millie's. It was good. We went to TJ Max after we ate. Hubby dropped me in the store first and he went to the store that he likes. He went to find me after in the store. I found a good pair of shoes for him and a tank top for me for a reasonable prices. I tried not to spend much lately since i am trying to save a little for our upcoming trips.
We went home and took a nap. It was nice to relax in our day off. I'll be calling my mom soon and I suppose I'll be ironing our clothes after. I need to do the laundry too. It's been 2 weeks or more that I haven't do the laundry. I feel so lazy to do that kind of stuff. hehehe

No comments: