Thursday, August 21, 2008

Caught in the Act

Work is slow today. We had good coverage in apparel too. It was an easy night for all of us. We were done early and we stayed in the fitting room and we had a talked about getting drank. We were just having so much fun that i couldn't help not to laugh out so hard. Well, it's my trademark at work too. They know it's me if they could hear me laughing from their respective areas.
Our Co-Manager said from the radio telling the fitting room person that sounded like we were done and having so much fun since he could hear my laughing from electronics department...hahaha...it's kinda far from the fitting room so it was hilarious when he said it. My face was turning red at the same time was laughing. uh oh, somebody's in trouble. lol. but nah, he was teasing me and was even laughing while talking in the radio. I am happy every time i make people laugh. I don't like drama's in life anyways.
Also, another thing that had happened at work earlier was i had a customer asking for something. I showed him the direction but he asked me if i could walked with him and told him sure i could. He told me he would go to the store often since i am working there and told him that would be a good idea so that we could have some sales. lol...He asked me where am i came from and told him I came from the Philippines. He has a friend from Cavite and the conversation was ended since he found the stuff that he was looking. He then told me to tell my husband that he is a lucky guy to have me as his wife. hehehe. I am so touched and proud.
I had to do some grocery shopping for my recipe that I'll be making tomorrow. That will be our lunch.

No comments: