Sunday, March 2, 2008

Jumbo Mongolian Buffet

Me & my hubby loves to dine out. Sometimes, we run out of idea where to go. Today, hubby wanted me to get ready after the folks came to visit us. I asked him where we going & he told me somewhere where we haven't try yet. I was curios & sounded interesting. I was surprised when I saw we were heading to a Mongolian Restaurant. I couldn't believed he wanted to go there. He is picky yet I know he wanted to try something new every once in awhile. In my thoughts, I was asking what the restaurant offered. If we were going to pick what kind of food we want & if they had to cook it for us?
I kinda didn't like the smell of the restaurant but hubby said it smells like the chinese restaurant that we like. I wasn't expecting it was a buffet but I was glad. They have all kinds of food. My favorite is the seafood. I didn't even have the room for the dessert. I was so happy that hubby brought me there. He was glad I liked it too. We definitely are going back there.

No comments: