Monday, March 3, 2008

GNUSE & GREEN LAW OFFICES

I went to the Mall before going to Vangie's place. I went to Von Maur to clarify something. I spent an hour there.
Me & Vangie had an appointment earlier with the attorney. The company's name called GNUSE & GREEN Law Offices. Sounds so serious huh? hehehe..l. We were supposed to meet him to change the legality of some papers where she used to have a different business partner. But, it came out that we have to make another LC just to be safe & for legal purposes. .It must be under on her name & my name. We're on the process on making a website that we can sell some product & hopefully it will work out good. We really don't know what will be the outcome but we're not in the hurry to push it through right away...Everything has to be in order. We need to sell some items that we have right now to pay for the legal processing. We're so close that we can have the money. If not, we have to pay the rest of the cost out from our pocket.
I had to stop by at Target before going home. I supposed to meet Marisa but we had a miscommunication. hahaha...oh well, i ended up buying something.

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

wow thats great...my friend will be a businesswoman na someday. ako pud nya apil sa kahig ha. eheheh