Friday, November 28, 2008

TRAVELS

We had the chance to visit few places in the states. I even had the chance to visit the Philippines for the second time. I couldn’t believed that we were able to do it this year. But I am so glad.
First visit is in NEVADA. The waiting is over. Mom together with Steve (brother in law) dropped us in the airport early in the morning. It was our first time that we flew together. We found out that there were no seat number in Southwest Airlines. We weren’t able to sit with each other. We arrived safe in Las Vegas airport. We had to wait for Christian (cousin). We were glad to see him. He took us to all Filipino restaurant that he knows and I was enjoying it. Dan just let me eat anything I wanted since we don’t have it in Omaha. We went to Hoover Dam, stratosphere and the strip. It was pretty but we don’t think we’re going to go back soon.
Second visit in in SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA. The main event that Dan had to go. I had the chance to visit Bernie, my friend in Omaha who moved back to San Diego because she couldn’t stand the weather condition. The day that the convention Dan was going with his friend, the Maroon, toured me around San Diego. The place was awesome. Beautiful scenery indeed.
Third visit is in CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. It wasn’t a fun trip. I had to renew my passport since I had to go home to attend my brother’s wedding. We used Ann’s car for an 8 hour drive. Dan wasn’t happy to drive to Chicago. He was in a hurry to go home. We only stayed for 4 hours and had to be back in Omaha. I wanted to drive but I couldn’t since I didn’t have enough sleep. We stopped by in outlet center in Iowa and had dinner. It was a tiring trip but yet glad that I witnessed the city of Chicago.
Fourth visit is in SOUTH DAKOTA. The most awaited trip since me and Dan had invited mom and dad for the said state. We were worried about whether they would like it or not. We rented a van for them. We wanted them to be comfortable. The vacation was so relaxing. We visited the places that we wanted to explore. We were so glad that mom and dad enjoyed their vacation with us. Can’t wait for the next trip with them.
Lastly, CEBU, PHILIPPINES. I have to attend my brother’s wedding. My second visit since I resides in the US for 4 years.

1 comment:

Roche said...

very expensive year jud ron nimo dai sa kay you traveled a lot karon. mayo oi kay life is too short baya. make the most out of it jud. panagsa ra bitaw ni.