Thursday, October 2, 2008

iLasik

I have been wearing my glasses since I started working in the store. I used not to but it got worst after 2 months I have been working. I really don't know why but all of a sudden, I got a terrible headaches and got dizzy. I had to call in one time since I couldn't bear the pain anymore. When I was a kid, I loved to borrow my mom's glasses and had to try them on with me. But when I started wearing it, I hated it. I am wearing contact lens instead of eyeglasses now.
Till I've heard about Lasik and have to research about everything of LASIK technology. Her vision is back to 20/20. She can go to places anymore without having her pair of glasses.
What is even wonderful about it is NASA and the US Military have been offering it especially to their personnel who are facing extreme, physically demanding conditions to help improve their eye sight. It has also been validated that Lasik exceeds all established standards of safety and effectiveness. It is really a good opportunity for them.
With the modern Lasik which is know as ilasik, it uses two lasers instead of one. The combination of these advanced laser technologies creates a custom-fit procedure clinically proven to provide excellent safety and visual results. With a success rate of 95% that achieved 20/20 corrected vision from 100 military personnel which is really amazing. You really don't have to worry about lasik. I myself is interested and I have to read more about LASIK information. I might be doing it in the future.
Post?slot_id=21771&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: